we are not providing prediction, our prediction based on possibilities only. AstroOnly is not concerned with Jyotishcharya's prediction, Astrologer's prediction is his own personal opinion.
Astro Only provides easy and hassle-free cancellation. You can cancel your order for a report or store products by emailing us at ca[email protected] within next 1 hour of placing an order.
Note: Customers are requested to be very careful while placing an order because
- • The www.https://astroonly.com web site contains facts, views, opinions, statements and recommendations of users of the www.https://astroonly.com website, advertisers, third-party information providers and organizations.
- • The www.https://astroonly.com web site does not represent or endorse the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed, uploaded or distributed through the web site. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such opinion, advice, statement or information shall be at your sole risk.
- • astroonly.com makes no warranty or representation whatsoever regarding the web site or any content, advertising, services or products provided through or in connection with the web site.
- • astroonly.com expressly disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation:
- • astroonly.com is not Providing any type of Superstition Prediction.
(a) Any warranties as to the availability, accuracy, completeness or content of information, products or services that are part of the www.https://astroonly.com web site. (b) And warranties or fitness for a particular purpose, or merchantability or against infringement. In no event will www.https://astroonly.com, its affiliates, licensors, employees, agents or contractors, be liable to you for any damages or losses, including without limitation indirect, consequential, special, incidental or punitive damages resulting from or caused by the www.https://astroonly.com web site, its public posting bulletin boards, its content or any errors or omissions in its content, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.